Measures to support accessibility
FILORGA USA takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA.
FILORGA USA is
partially conformant with
another standard. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of FILORGA USA. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on
- Phone: +1 786-406-6202
- Visitor address: 6210 E Thomas Rd Suite 200, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
- Postal address: 6210 E Thomas Rd Suite 200, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
We try to respond to feedback within
2 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
FILORGA USA is not compatible with:
- Mobile operating systems older than 5 years
- browsers older than 3 major versions
- Internet Explorer browser
Accessibility of FILORGA USA relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of FILORGA USA, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for FILORGA USA:
- Images: Uploaded images may not have text alternatives because not all uploaded images have alternative text. For all new image uploads, we ensure that alternative text is available. For all other issues brought to our attention, we repair issues within 2 business days. Please reach out to us via email at email@example.com if you encounter an issue.
- Buttons: High contrast buttons because the design of the website buttons is designed to be interactive. We are evaluating alternatives to these design elements. If you experience any issues using the website, please reach out to customer service via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FILORGA USA assessed the accessibility of
FILORGA USA by the following approaches: