FILORGA makes it a priority to protect all personal data collected, and wishes to ensure all website Users that their private life shall be protected. The following paragraphs are intended to inform Users as to how their personal data, i.e. all data that may be used to identify them, whether directly or indirectly, are processed; Users are also informed of their rights as regards these processing operations.
FILORGA may be required to collect and process personal data, the use of which is subject to the provisions set forth in France’s Law No.78-17 dated 6 January 1978 pertaining to data protection rights and amended by Law No. 2004-801 dated 6 August 2004.
With a view to enhancing User satisfaction, FILORGA may share certain information with the service providers referred to as Sub-Contractors in the aforementioned Law (e.g. those delivering IT or customer services). In no other circumstances may personal data be shared with any third party without prior authorisation from the Users concerned.
Users are hereby informed that they have the right to access and correct all data pertaining to themselves. If they have legitimate reason to do so, they are also entitled to oppose any processing of their data. Users may exercise this right by writing to the following address: email@example.com
FILORGA has duly declared all the personal data processing operations conducted through this website to France’s National Commission for IT and civil liberties (CNIL), under the number 1600906.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on the User’s hard disk. It enables FILORGA’s system to remember individual Users’ computers when they connect to the website. The cookies used by FILORGA do not contain any personal data; they contain an anonymous identification number and information relating to the computer’s browsing history on the website (pages visited, visit date and time, etc.), which FILORGA may then read during subsequent visits.
– To customise website content for individual Users, by memorising their preferences;
– To track the traffic volumes and use of the various features of the website;
– To enhance the website using information provided by audience measurement services; the cookies used for this purpose enable an overall, anonymous analysis of User behaviour; all information relating to website use by individual Users is rendered anonymous (abbreviated IP address) before it is made available to these services.
User behaviour data are collected in order to compile statistical reports on website activity, which are then used to orient FILORGA’s decision-making when enhancing the website. As such, the website does not associate a User IP address with any information that may be used to identify a User.
Users are hereby informed that they may, at any time, withdraw their decision to accept the cookies generated by the website or any third party websites; this decision may concern all cookies, or only those that serve certain purposes.
Users may block cookies in the following ways:
– Using Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
– Using Microsoft Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
– Using Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
– Using Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
Users may also use the aforementioned links to deactivate cookies on the websites of the company that generates them.
Furthermore, Users may unsubscribe from (i) publicity networks by clicking on the following link:
Lastly, Users may read the CNIL’s advice by clicking on the following link (text in French): http://www.cnil.fr/vos-droits/vos-traces/les-cookies/conseils-aux-internautes/.